IN HOUSE PRO BONO GROUP
The members of the In House Pro Bono Group share a collective belief that the provision of pro bono work is a professional responsibility for all lawyers. Supported by a Steering Committee, the Group’s aims are to:
- Foster a culture of commitment to pro bono
- Promote and improve pro bono service and delivery
- Share knowledge, best practice and resources to build and strengthen in house pro bono service
- Connect in house lawyers, charities and pro bono professionals through networking and communication
- Collaborate to make the best use of our unique skill set and training for the benefit of others.
- Check out our Pro Bono Guide for In House Lawyers
- Visit our Pro Bono Resources page for a comprehensive list of pro bono brokers and organisations
- Visit our Volunteering Opportunity page for a list of organisations and suggestions to source volunteer opportunities or kick off a pro bono project.
- Stay up to date on the latest in pro bono space by checking out our Calendar of Events
- We run a series of training events throughout the year. Visit our Training & Education page for a list of upcoming events as well as recordings of past events
- Get involved in the Pro Bono Response to Climate Change
Training & Education
Our Training & Education sub-committee organises quarterly and ad hoc training sessions for our members. Please see our Training and Education tab for further details. If there are any topics that you would like to receive training or present on, please contact us.
Financial Institution Pro Bono Day
Our Financial Institution Pro Bono Day sub-committee is planning a collaborative volunteering day for financial instutions to celebrate Financial Institution Pro Bono Day
Policy & Outreach
Our Policy & Outreach sub-committee is in charge of promoting pro bono policies and publicising the work of our Group.